Character transfer

Sopaipillas

Registered Member
Reaction score
Hello y'all!

Dunno if this is the right place to write this.

Quite a while ago i stopped playing on SkittleMC because of my old account (Sopaipillas) getting hacked.
That led to everything that i've made disappearing. All of my builds... MY CITY!
Only thing i got back was my rank.

Some time has passed and a began to wonder... Could i get all of that back? If so, i'd resume playing on Skittle.

Really looking forward to this,

Soap

AngelWholf

Reaction score
That sounds like your builds were taken by the unclaim policy that we had at the beginning of the year. We have since stopped unclaiming, so in order to get your builds back you would need to wait for the new owners to be offline for 120+ days and for us to begin unclaiming again.

Reactions: Sopaipillas

Sopaipillas

Registered Member
Reaction score
That sounds like your builds were taken by the unclaim policy that we had at the beginning of the year. We have since stopped unclaiming, so in order to get your builds back you would need to wait for the new owners to be offline for 120+ days and for us to begin unclaiming again.
Isn't there a way to transfer accounts? Like every variable to the other account. Probably via configs.

AngelWholf

Reaction score
No. Things bought for one account can not be moved to another, and if you wish to move in game items from one to the other you would need to give the other one access to what the first controls.

Sopaipillas

Registered Member
Reaction score
I don't really need the "in-game items" as much as i need the claims and the money i had accumulated.

AngelWholf

Reaction score
The claims can only be transferred from the current owner to the new owner in game, same for the money.

Sopaipillas

Registered Member
Reaction score
So what do i do now. Will my request keep hanging in thin air for another year?