play.skittlemc.com

Click to copy IP Address!

• Connect to the server with the IP: SkittleMC.com | See you there!

Open can't connect to server

unhapppy

Registered Member
hello all,
for about 2 and a half months or so i have been having a problem connecting to the server. i think this is a server side issue as it only happens to skittle. when i join it says '[Proxy] Lost connection.' i reinstalled minecraft and also redownloaded my versions of minecraft. ever since doing that, it now says '
IOException: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host.' i found out that playing on 1.13 works, but the game is less enjoyable on that newer version without all my mods.

please help
thanks

Buster

Registered Member
True, but I've only seen the problem with 2 people. Maybe it is them, if the problem persists, then it needs to be taken into action by higher staff. I on the other hand never experienced issues connecting, when it does that that exact thing, I just re-log and it works.

Sometimes wifi can be tricky, but I remember having a similar issue before, change the server ip for skittle to skittlemc.org instead of skittlemc.com, not sure why, but sometimes the address get messed up, happened to me after using .com for months

unhapppy

Registered Member
Sometimes wifi can be tricky, but I remember having a similar issue before, change the server ip for skittle to skittlemc.org instead of skittlemc.com, not sure why, but sometimes the address get messed up, happened to me after using .com for months
sorry for being inactive on the thread, keep forgetting lmao but anyways i'll try the .org thing now.

edit- i was using .net before and i tried both .com and .org but nothing worked :(