Open Bring Back The Unclaims!

iTennisPvP

Registered Member
Reaction score
All Of Us Can Relate To This!
Are you tired of roaming thousand and thousand of blocks to find a decently big land plot? Are you sick and tired of noob's claiming land next to your property to annoy you? Then you should consider supporting this Suggestion!

I believe its time to bring back ability for mods to unclaim land because a lot of people just want to get rid of SHIT claims that are OLD as HELL. I know that staff team already agreed on bringing it back, but when? How about now?

But Why?
I am an "Original" Skittle player and I have seen a lot of people leaving. I know that it will be very hard for the staff team to keep the RP section alive. If this suggestion gets proceeded I believe it will help the RP to last longer.

Please consider this and support it if you agree.

Thanks

Regards

-Tennis <3

Base Profile Screenshot 2019.06.04 - 21.13.02.65 (2)_LI.jpg

Meme4ord

Registered Member
Reaction score
I’d love to see this come back, though it doesn’t really matter. The server is on the break of collapse, the real player base has stopped playing for the most part. Also for a more depth “essay” on this look at the unbans cost too much forum.

Reactions: iTennisPvP

AngelWholf

Trial Moderator
Reaction score
The Process is being re-worked it will eventually come back, just at the moment we are making sure everything works alot smoother so that when it does come back we can make sure everyone is on the same page.

Reactions: iTennisPvP