play.skittlemc.com

Click to copy IP Address!

Beware of this scam

parham

Registered Member
Lately a girl called girl called XxTheCyclonexX has been scamming people via slave and gear selling
This girl will gat money at /warp slaves be a slave for 1min and say oh ya I have to go for lunch.
Also another one is when he say selling ultra and than people say price he says oh sorry Hiva gave me a better price he does this till he gets the right price or he does this but you have pay what you say I cam here to warn the community so you don’t waste your money so Hiva don’t protect this stupid girl because I’m done with her what a girlfriend you have Hiva okay anyways beware guy I’ll see ya later

3nderMC

Registered Member
Lately a girl called girl called XxTheCyclonexX has been scamming people via slave and gear selling
This girl will gat money at /warp slaves be a slave for 1min and say oh ya I have to go for lunch.
Also another one is when he say selling ultra and than people say price he says oh sorry Hiva gave me a better price he does this till he gets the right price or he does this but you have pay what you say I cam here to warn the community so you don’t waste your money so Hiva don’t protect this stupid girl because I’m done with her what a girlfriend you have Hiva okay anyways beware guy I’ll see ya later
Thank you for telling us about this, sadly saying other people are offering higher to get a better price is just a brilliant business technique. I’m sorry to say it isn’t a scam.

parham

Registered Member
Thank you for telling us about this, sadly saying other people are offering higher to get a better price is just a brilliant business technique. I’m sorry to say it isn’t a scam.
Yes but when he does it the other person say there is higher prices isn’t real it’s her alt and I do know about this technique

parham

Registered Member
Also he sometime gets the money and doesn’t give the item do you call this not a scam

Underfill

Registered Member
It is actually a very real technique used by corporations around the world and everyday people. Business both IRL and in Skittle are both confusing and painful as the goal is always to make money. Though I don’t nevessarily think it’s a bad thing so much so as a technique.

The scam part though of what this person is doing, that’s just bad. Of course evidence is appreciated and I can’t believe any one side (I don’t believe other people should either) until evidence is shown. Of course, yes, be cautious, but there are definitely details in all cases that are hidden and not getting the other side of the story (which is common nowadays) causes a lot of bias.

parham

Registered Member
It is actually a very real technique used by corporations around the world and everyday people. Business both IRL and in Skittle are both confusing and painful as the goal is always to make money. Though I don’t nevessarily think it’s a bad thing so much so as a technique.

The scam part though of what this person is doing, that’s just bad. Of course evidence is appreciated and I can’t believe any one side (I don’t believe other people should either) until evidence is shown. Of course, yes, be cautious, but there are definitely details in all cases that are hidden and not getting the other side of the story (which is common nowadays) causes a lot of bias.
Well you can ask a couple of people that got scammed and also I’m trying to make the community aware and alert so just in case thay don’t get scammed

parham

Registered Member

I’m not saying she’s always scamming I’m saying she sometimes scams so I’m makeing you aware of that I’m not trying to ruin her chances of selling and trade I’m only telling you to make sure it isn’t one of these scams she doesn’t always scam that’s what I’m saying so feel free to trade with her but be aware that you could be scammed and a popular one of these scams is at slaves so one day if your on msg me and I will showm you as she’s always doing this is her free time when not doing legit trades

3nderMC

Registered Member

Couldn’t have set it better, great choice of words to explain