Best Skittle PvPers as of now?

cutiemango

Registered Member
Reaction score
Lmao bud your literally funny watch tyii's yt channel there is proof there stop dick riding bud. second off who tf even are you. rando? third off i aint gotta know shit about pvp to see if ppl are cheating lmao. fourth off if you think tyii is cheating because he better than you you deadass a dick rider. fifth off you obviously have no fucking idea what your talking about if your going to call someone out for hacks and cant back your statement up with proof. Tyii has proven himself not to hack with videos and was willing to screenshare to staff and was declined. He willing asked to be screenshared. so id recommond getting your facts straight and stop calling people out for hacking when u dont know 2 shits about what your talking about. STOP FUCKING DICK RIDDING.
virus

Reactions: Meme4ord

RiceBoi

Registered Member
Reaction score
shadow and tyii have been banned for a while, just watch out for zen, rrei, hadikob (he's ok). other than that everyone else is mediocre, unless of course, they cheat on alts.
I dropped hadikob with literal no effort so he’s not even ok

Reactions: Meme4ord

Kelios

Registered Member
Reaction score
He’s seems bad because he’s pvpingna server of hackers
Happytimes, play at least 500 matches on actual practice servers against actual good people. You'll soon realize that people like Tyii are obviously legit and so are half the people you're calling out. I've played a ton of hours on practice/HCF servers like faithful, velt, MMC, viper and ghostly. It's very easy to tell if someone is cheating if you've played as much as someone like me has. Watching Tyii's vids make it very obvious he's legit and that he's just a pretty good PvPer. Just because someone completely fucks you up in PvP doesn't mean they're cheating. Sometimes you just have to accept that they're better and there's nothing you can do about it. When you actually have experience PvPing and know what you're talking about then maybe you can start hackusating people, but for now just chill and don't go around accusing legit people just because they're better than you.

PleaseUnban

Registered Member
Reaction score
Happytimes, play at least 500 matches on actual practice servers against actual good people. You'll soon realize that people like Tyii are obviously legit and so are half the people you're calling out. I've played a ton of hours on practice/HCF servers like faithful, velt, MMC, viper and ghostly. It's very easy to tell if someone is cheating if you've played as much as someone like me has. Watching Tyii's vids make it very obvious he's legit and that he's just a pretty good PvPer. Just because someone completely fucks you up in PvP doesn't mean they're cheating. Sometimes you just have to accept that they're better and there's nothing you can do about it. When you actually have experience PvPing and know what you're talking about then maybe you can start hackusating people, but for now just chill and don't go around accusing legit people just because they're better than you.
When you got a vid of TYII using reach tho... He used to suck then suddenly got hella good... thats a bit suspicious. Plus 5 block reach is also suspicious.

Reactions: Happytimes

Eric_lolz

Registered Member
Reaction score
Where's the video?
I believe the video he/she is referring to is located here: that video that you hackers are looking for

Anyway, this somehow turned from a "Who do you think is the best PVPer?" conversation to a "Who are you accusing of hacking?" conversation. And to be fair, the original question of this thread was redundant anyway. No one needs to know who was or is the best mouse clicker.

Kelios

Registered Member
Reaction score
I believe the video he/she is referring to is located here: that video that you hackers are looking for

Anyway, this somehow turned from a "Who do you think is the best PVPer?" conversation to a "Who are you accusing of hacking?" conversation. And to be fair, the original question of this thread was redundant anyway. No one needs to know who was or is the best mouse clicker.
First off, the only reason this thread turned into, "who are you accusing of hacking" is because of the abundance of cheaters and low skilled PvPers on Skittle which isn't my fault. Secondly, I can obviously tell you don't PvP a lot or very well just by the way you're describing PvPing as a whole. Describing PvP as "who can click their mouse the best" is extremely idiotic, because to be fair you can boil everything down to a few simple steps. Such as saying, "building is just about who can place blocks the best", or saying something like "football is so easy all you have to do is run around and throw a ball". Finally, my original question was NOT redundant, because I didn't realize literally every "good" player on Skittle is apparently "cheating". I don't consider learning more about Skittle's community redundant, and I don't think you should either. Please don't post something so idiotic in a thread that I created again. I took time to write this well thought out paragraph just to prove you wrong, which was a terrible waste of time. :(

PleaseUnban

Registered Member
Reaction score
First off, the only reason this thread turned into, "who are you accusing of hacking" is because of the abundance of cheaters and low skilled PvPers on Skittle which isn't my fault. Secondly, I can obviously tell you don't PvP a lot or very well just by the way you're describing PvPing as a whole. Describing PvP as "who can click their mouse the best" is extremely idiotic, because to be fair you can boil everything down to a few simple steps. Such as saying, "building is just about who can place blocks the best", or saying something like "football is so easy all you have to do is run around and throw a ball". Finally, my original question was NOT redundant, because I didn't realize literally every "good" player on Skittle is apparently "cheating". I don't consider learning more about Skittle's community redundant, and I don't think you should either. Please don't post something so idiotic in a thread that I created again. I took time to write this well thought out paragraph just to prove you wrong, which was a terrible waste of time. :(
I have to agree at some parts, but to be fair, getting higher cps is the biggest part of pvp. ( right alongside strafing) but high cps is useless without control.