Best Skittle PvPers as of now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelios

Registered Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I saw a post about this topic a little farther down and I noticed there were a few people I didn't know. (Most likely because I'm fairly new :p) I wanted to see your guys' opinions on who's the best and why they're the best. :D
My personal opinion: The top two are definitely Shadow and Tyii. (assuming they're legit)

Reactions: Meme4ord

cutiemango

Registered Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I saw a post about this topic a little farther down and I noticed there were a few people I didn't know. (Most likely because I'm fairly new :p) I wanted to see your guys' opinions on who's the best and why they're the best. :D
My personal opinion: The top two are definitely Shadow and Tyii. (assuming they're legit)
shadow and tyii have been banned for a while, just watch out for zen, rrei, hadikob (he's ok). other than that everyone else is mediocre, unless of course, they cheat on alts.

Reactions: Happytimes

Happytimes

Registered Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
shadow and tyii have been banned for a while, just watch out for zen, rrei, hadikob (he's ok). other than that everyone else is mediocre, unless of course, they cheat on alts.
Answer is everyone hacks including rrei
Only legit person I know is fishkingb and Aprool. Respect in their name for staying legit in server filled with ghost clienters who claim to be legit

Kelios

Registered Member
Reaction score
I feel like I should be added onto your list then, since I've beaten zen and hadikob. I haven't pvped rrei yet though.

Happytimes

Registered Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I feel like I should be added onto your list then, since I've beaten zen and hadikob. I haven't pvped rrei yet though.
Don’t worry I’ll add you once I 1v1 you and record you hacking. Unless I vs you and you don’t
I don’t know zen and hadikob since they are new users, but people told me they hack apparently alts of previous op banned people

Scariol

Registered Member
Reaction score
Don’t worry I’ll add you once I 1v1 you and record you hacking. Unless I vs you and you don’t
I don’t know zen and hadikob since they are new users, but people told me they hack apparently alts of previous op banned people
Are you talking about the new zen? like ZenEpic? The asshole? because the real Zen has been playing since the beginning and i know him pretty well

Reactions: DevotedToKill

Kelios

Registered Member
Reaction score
What's your ign?

Kanha_J

Registered Member
Reaction score
Are you talking about the new zen? like ZenEpic? The asshole? because the real Zen has been playing since the beginning and i know him pretty well
Dude I hate that kid he is always toxic to everyone and acts like he is some sort of PVP god. ZenEpic is sum trash

Sycil

Registered Member
Reaction score
??? hadikob flicks his ass off lmaoo it’s so blatant

rei

Registered Member
Reaction score
When every1 better than u is a cheater

DuckyMoMo998

Registered Member
Reaction score
Answer is everyone hacks including rrei
Only legit person I know is fishkingb and Aprool. Respect in their name for staying legit in server filled with ghost clienters who claim to be legit
Brooo don’t even lol Fish is straight ass he “quit” pvp bc i tried to kill him lol don’t even.

DuckyMoMo998

Registered Member
Reaction score
@Happytimes explain when someone slong dongs you in pvp they hack!?!?! How the fuck does that work? You call tyii out for hack search Tyii on YT he uploaded an elo series yesterday with mouse and keyboard sounds LMAO! Get off ppls dicks just bc u get rocked don’t mean people hack your not even good! Lmao the server refuses to screenshare players so they can prove to not be hacking but ok bud! Another thing is don’t go off peoples word about someone hacking lmao.
There is proof there!

cutiemango

Registered Member
Reaction score
@Happytimes explain when someone slong dongs you in pvp they hack!?!?! How the fuck does that work? You call tyii out for hack search Tyii on YT he uploaded an elo series yesterday with mouse and keyboard sounds LMAO! Get off ppls dicks just bc u get rocked don’t mean people hack your not even good! Lmao the server refuses to screenshare players so they can prove to not be hacking but ok bud! Another thing is don’t go off peoples word about someone hacking lmao.
There is proof there!
shut up ducky you dont know jack shit about pvp, tyii does hack lmao, used to be legit

DuckyMoMo998

Registered Member
Reaction score
shut up ducky you dont know jack shit about pvp, tyii does hack lmao, used to be legit
Lmao bud your literally funny watch tyii's yt channel there is proof there stop dick riding bud. second off who tf even are you. rando? third off i aint gotta know shit about pvp to see if ppl are cheating lmao. fourth off if you think tyii is cheating because he better than you you deadass a dick rider. fifth off you obviously have no fucking idea what your talking about if your going to call someone out for hacks and cant back your statement up with proof. Tyii has proven himself not to hack with videos and was willing to screenshare to staff and was declined. He willing asked to be screenshared. so id recommond getting your facts straight and stop calling people out for hacking when u dont know 2 shits about what your talking about. STOP FUCKING DICK RIDDING.

Meme4ord

Registered Member
Reaction score
Sorry, couldn’t help myself

You’re*
You’re*
You’re*
Willingly*
Recommend*
You’re*
Riding*

Status